GURU GOBIND SINGH PUBLIC SCHOOL
JODHADIH MORE, CHAS, BOKARO-827013
(AFFILIATED TO CBSE, NEW DELHI)
 
06542-265655
ggpschas@rediffmail.com 
Event Calander
   
IMPORTENT LINKS
TIME TABLE
DOWNLOAD
RESULTS
EXAMINATION
FEEDBACK
CONTACT US
PRIDE OF GGPS
 

There have been 1761 visitors to this websiteThere have been 1761 visitors to this websiteThere have been 1761 visitors to this websiteThere have been 1761 visitors to this website

GGPS schools run by the Guru Gobind Singh Education Society, an autonomous organization registered in April, 1979 with the Government of undivided Bihar. The pioneering efforts of the Sikh officers at BSL under the able guidance of Sri G.S.Grewal are   enshrined in the school history. The society has its headquarter at GGPS Sect.V, Bokaro Steel City. Over the years, the society has setup four CBSE recognized schools at Bokaro, Chas, Dhanbad and Daltonganj and one technical college at Kandra, Chas.

Foundation stone of “Guru Gobind Singh Public School” “Chas” was laid by Shri Inder Singh Namdhari The then Speaker of Legislative Assembly, Jharkhand Government on 23rd April 2002 and started off on April 2003. With a vision of humanity drawn from the life teachings and personality of “Guru Gobind Singh Ji”.

NOTICE BOARD
PHOTO GALARY
 
  ©Guru Gobind Singh Public School
Website Designed & Developed By Arunoday Kumar